Make It Rain: LinkedIn For Personal Branding & Business Growth
When used strategically, LinkedIn provides a great platform for personal branding and business development. Mountaintop’s “Make It Rain: LinkedIn For Personal Branding & Business Growth” Training Ascent provides practical tips for understanding the strategic and technical aspects of building a memorable profile, using LinkedIn’s search functions to develop professional relationships, and increasing your visibility efficiently and ethically.
At the summit, each participant will be able to:
- Optimize and regularly update their LinkedIn profile
- Use advanced LinkedIn features typically only known to power users
- Employ practical strategies for developing a personalized LinkedIn strategy to further their practice and career goal
- LinkedIn Is The #1 Professional Networking Site - It provides free (or low cost) access to an influential, global audience. As of this recording, LinkedIn has over 560 million users around the world, and two new users are joining every second.
- LinkedIn Allows You To Establish & Control Your Professional Brand Online - Your LinkedIn Profile tells people your story, manages your reputation online, and controls a top Google search result for your name.
- LinkedIn Can Help You Dramatically Grow Your Professional Network - With every new connection you make, your network could grow by an average of about 400 people.
- LinkedIn Allows You To Be Seen As A Thought Leader - With so many ways to share and engage with information, LinkedIn offers a unique, very accessible platform for being seen as a thought leader in your area of expertise.
"Make It Rain" is presented in 5 different sections - or modules - that will allow you to take each at your own pace. Each module includes a training video ranging from 20 - 50 minutes and includes homework that will help you make live changes to your profile and make the most of the next section. The 5 modules will cover how to:
- Module 1: Brand Your Profile: I'll show you how to customize your LinkedIn profile with strategic tips and enhancements to your personal brand.
- Module 2: Adjust Your Settings: I’ll show you how to adjust your Settings so that your data and privacy are protected.
- Module 3: Grow Your Professional Network: I'll teach you how to grow your professional network strategically and authentically using advanced tips for the settings, search, news, and contacts functions.
- Module 4: Become A Thought Leader: I’ll demonstrate how you can share compelling content and updates with your LinkedIn network to help you be seen as a go to person in your field.
- Module 5: Track & Automate Your Success: I'll show you how to leverage a few simple, free tools and your calendar to automate and track your progress.
Ready to start your ascent? Take the first steps towards reaching higher peaks in your career by purchasing this training.
About Mountaintop Consulting
Just as scaling mountains requires highly specialized gear, extraordinary careers demand sophisticated tools. Through proprietary coaching, consulting, and training programs, Mountaintop Consulting helps business leaders and executives reach higher peaks of productivity and profitability. We have helped high-achieving professionals in the nation’s most recognized law firms, financial institutions, and businesses scale the heights of career success and personal fulfillment. For more information, please visit www.mtopconsulting.com.
© 2018 Mountaintop Consulting. All rights reserved.
Claire Holmes helps successful professionals and companies tell their stories online. As a Marketing Consultant with Mountaintop Consulting, she partners with clients on developing compelling, authentic marketing strategies for firms, teams, and individuals. Whether crafting a brand messaging strategy for a firm or building an effective LinkedIn profile for a business leader, Claire brings a unique perspective to every project. Her creative mind coupled with a strong eye for detail, make Claire the ideal partner for professional branding, digital marketing and communications consulting, in addition to strategic planning for individuals and firms alike.
Although a native Houstonian, Claire considers herself lucky to have spent time living in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Athens, Georgia, where she lived while earning her Bachelor’s degree magna cum laude in Advertising at the University of Georgia. Claire now happily resides in the Houston Heights with her family and their rescue dog.